Where to Go
- Our address is 47385 Warm Springs Blvd., Fremont, CA (Directions). Parking and the entrance are in the rear of the building. You may also park in the Northwestern Polytechnic University lot next door to the church. The main entrance is on the left side of the building, facing the church from the parking lot. There is also an entrance on the right side.
When to Come
Services start promptly, so it is best to arrive a little early.
- The Manna Worship Service at 8:00 a.m. is our 60 minute early morning service for those who prefer a quieter and more contemplative worship experience. Although there is some music and a worship time, the gathering is primarily focused on a biblically based and relevant message.
- The Mid-Morning Worship Service begins at 10:30 a.m., and typically lasts 90 minutes. It is a celebratory and engaging service with an inspirational time of worship and lots of music, opportunities for fellowship and friendship, and a practical message from the Bible.
Note: Because we value the Praise and Worship experience as a time to Connecting with God and we seek to close out distractions, we ask late comers to wait to be seated until we have concluded this portion of our service. We do our best to seat everyone as quickly as possible, however.
What to Wear
- Come as you are! Wear what makes you feel the most comfortable; shorts and sandals, a t-shirt and jeans, or a suit. On any given Sunday, we run the gamut. The most important thing is you feel at home.
What about Kids
- Please bring them! We have a full children's program for toddlers through 'tweens (9-11 year olds) on the second floor.
- Our Youth Service for 12-18 year old youth is held on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Sundays. Youth Church meets across from the main sanctuary in the Multipurpose Room. On 1st Sundays, youth participate in the main service.
- A nursery for parents and little ones to 2 years of age is on the second floor, and overlooks the main sanctuary so parents may enjoy the service while tots are free to be tots.