The Prison Ministry, seeks to reach out to the incarcerated and their families in a way that will allow them to Connect with God as they learn about his love, Grow Togetheras they hear and apply God’s Word, and Change the World, as they accept the gifts God has given them to make a difference wherever they are.
They are committed to:
- Meeting the incarcerated where they are, by visiting them in the institution, lending a caring ear and sharing the richness of the Word of God.
- Providing Christian counseling, discipleship, and fellowship.
- Supplying spiritual/inspirational literature.
- Helping maintain and strengthen the inmate and family connection through Angel Tree.
- Caring for inmate families special needs, such as employment, educational, housing, financial, medical, and spiritual assistance, via church ministries, and organizational partnerships.
- Empowering those entrusted to support prison family ministry, through field training and encouragement.
"I was in prison you came to visit me, Matthew 25:40"
For More Information contact SBCC Prison Ministry.